If you are involved in a personal injury accident in Boynton Beach, you will want to seek out representation as soon as possible. Although these situations can sometimes be a hassle, it is imperative that you do everything you can to preserve your rights. If you are in a no-fault accident, the individual who cause you harm is responsible. So find out your rights so that you can determine if your situation warrants hiring an attorney.
The following is a list of reasons why an attorney may be needed:
Car Accident Cases
If you have been involved in a car accident where you are not at fault, you need to seek attorney representation. The extent of the accident is unimportant. The insurance company is still responsible for settling you claim:
- Never allow an insurance company to twist your arm into settling for pennies.
- Hire a professional attorney will take on your claim and provide you with the best possible representation.
- You will receive pay for pain and suffering, time off from work, hospital bills and other punitive damages is applicable.
- Never sleep on your rights as a victim.
Swimming Pool Accidents
If you or a loved one is involved in a swimming pool accident, you will need to find representation. While this may be the last thing on your mind, it is necessary to get the ball rolling on these types of claims as soon as possible. Things to consider:
- Time is of the essence.
- A seasoned attorney will have a team of professionals investigating the case.
- Attorneys will understand the factors that may have attributed to the injury or death of someone you love.
- Whether it was a lack of supervision or other issues, this will not prevent the injured party from seeking justice.
The entire process can be taxing and agonizing, but it is a necessary evil to preserve an individual’s rights.
Wrongful Death Claims
Losing someone you love due to someone else’s negligence can cause extreme emotional distress. The pain that you will endure in this time of need can be indescribable. There are many things you will need to tend to during this very difficult time. You will need a tough and aggressive attorney to give you guidance and advice you on facts:
- Wrongful deaths can come in many forms: falls, accidents with machinery, car wrecks, electrocutions, and much more.
- An experienced attorney can address a number of issues such as OSHA violations, police reports and other investigations to prove the claim.
- The lawyer can also advise on other issues regarding probate and even funeral arrangements.
- Contact a Boynton Beach accident attorney as soon as possible to help preserve the rights of all parties involved.
Attorney For Work Related Accidents
Accidents at work can be devastating. In most cases, work-related accidents come in the form of losing limbs in machinery, fires and electrocutions. You could be permanently disabled, disfigured or even paralyzed from an accident. Facts you should know:
- If you are injured on a a job, let an attorney handle your claim.
- Employers will often times attempt to skirt their responsibility and put if off on the worker.
- If an employer is found to have faulty equipment or even other OSHA violations, they can be held liable.
This situation definitely warrants the hiring of an attorney as quickly as possible. A legal issue like this can get very complicated. Find an attorney that can preserve your rights and get you the settlement you deserve.
Motorcycle accidents can be devastating. According to statistics from the National Highway Safety Transportation Association (NHSTA) over half of motorcycle accidents result in deaths. These are pretty dire statistics because of many factors:
- Motorcycles, due to size and quickness often get rear-ended side-swiped.
- Due to the sheer nature of a motorcycle accident, most end in tragic circumstance.
- Riders often only have the use of a helmet, which offers very little protection.
- Individuals who survive often end up with broken bones, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries and many more devastating injuries. Many will need long-term or even lifetime care.
There are a limited number of attorneys in the Boynton Beach area who specialize in motorcycle accidents. These types of accidents need the utmost attention as soon as possible.
Call Fenster & Cohen P.A. today for your free consultation 954-473-1500